We are pleased to inform you that the 6th edition of the Workshop “Biomedical Applications, Technologies and Sensors” will be held on 28-29 September 2023, in Catanzaro, Italy.
Since the first edition, the workshop intended to represent a meeting place for scientists in the field of sensors technologies with a focus on the fascinating world of medicine. The meeting involves national and international institutions, academia and a strong industrial component debating on the most recent technologies, and applications that require a joint approach by experts in the field.
This 5th edition will keep pursuing the same approach started during the first editions. More attention will be paid to the technology transfer involving key people with strong interests supporting industrial research activities. The event will include invited lecturers, and presentations from industry and academia to facilitate sharing, networking, exchange of ideas and experiences in the field of technologies and sensors for medicine.
- Sensor Technologies: Materials, Fabrication and Characterization
- Physical, Chemical and Bio-Sensors
- Sensor Networks, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT
- Electronic interfaces for sensors
- Wearable and Flexible Systems
- Systems for Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- Aids and rehabilitation systems
- Signals, Processing and Interfaces
- Energy Harvesting
Apr 15, 2023
Jul 25, 2023
Submission of Extended Abstract
Aug 10, 2023
Notification to Authors
Sep 5, 2023
Submission of final manuscript